5 March 2014

TURN UP THE PATTERN, I CAN'T QUITE HEAR YOU



March is finally here, along with the hope of sunshine, milder days and blossoms bursting from the trees. The fashion world has leapt into action, as the Spring/Summer collections hit the shops ready for trendy peeps to flash their cash. It looks like loud colour and patterns, on both clothes and walls is set to be the trend for 2014, so here's some pattern inspiration to get you ready for Spring.

You can also visit my other boards here.



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love the multicoloured raindrops and pink triangles - I do like a good pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, i love patterns SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of patterns! I'm with Vicky on the coloured raindrops - they are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a massive fan of patterns too - my living room is a bit in your face at the moment!! I like the grey/blue/pinky raindrops :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! great patterns for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the watermelons and pink triangles. And I love Spring! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the multi colours raindrops are my favourite too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love all your pattern choices, colour is finally coming back into everyones lives after a cold long winter :)
    I love the lemons and Cactus - too cute

    laura x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I could spend all my time looking at pretty prints and patterns! So many good choices! I love how much everyone is so excited by the spring arriving, think I've noticed it more this year, perhaps because it's just been to miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that horse pattern!! Anything horsey and i melt ;) x

    ReplyDelete

© WILD & GRIZZLY

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig